Tuesday, August 26, 2008

THE WORST DAY EVER!!!!!

So, today I woke up to a screaming, unhappy almost 2 yr old, two grumpy older children, and a grumpy husband. After depositing all the grumpy children at their respecitve schools, I went to school (I'm in Nursing school) and drove around the parking lot for 20 min looking for a parking. I finally found a woman who was going to back out and patiently waited with my blinker on for her to leave. Out of the blue, this kid in a tiny little car comes around me and trys to wedge himself in MY PARKING SPACE !!!! The nerve!!!! I thought I was going to have a heartattack. I proceded to block him with my x-tra large SUV and gave him a piece of my mind. I actually think I scared him...But, I digress. I told him in no uncertain terms that I had been waiting for the space and that he should go and find his own. I also said that if I came out and found my car vadalized that I would hunt him down.... Yup. I went a little nuts. Needless to say, I got my parking space. So, I went to class, and the power went out. So, they made us "evacuate" the school. Ughhh. After all that I didn't even get to attend my lecture. And, I had to go pick up grumpy Jake at the the child development lab. I'm actually waiting to see what else is going to happen today....

1 comments:

Aprille - The Muddled said...

ta-wanda baby!! ta-WANDA!! Have you ever seen the movie Fried Green Tomatoes? There is a CLASSIC scene in there!!

I am SO excited you commented - Thank you!! I didn't know you read so that post was a total success because you commented! Everyone else, I knew they read - they were just being nice. Thanks!!